WHAT’S A PITCH?
An elevator pitch, elevator speech or elevator statement is a short sales pitch, that is, a summary used to quickly and simply define a process, product, service, organization, or event and its value proposition.
Create a video clip of yourself and[not_logged_in]…[/not_logged_in][restrict] pitch your business to us. Make it simple, do it on your smartphone. Give us a sense of who you are, relax and have fun. The pitch should be a maximum of three minutes. Keep it brief and clear and just tell us what we need to know.
REMEMBER – you’ve got 3 minutes, just be yourself but make sure you tell us:
- Who you are?
- What does your business do?
- Who does it do it for?
- What makes it unique, or special?
- What have you achieved so far?
- What are the next steps you are about to take?
- How you would like us to help you?
Need to know more? Check out our handy guides